We will continually review the formal guidelines set out by the government and update you accordingly
COVID-19 Updates | 07.07.20
// POLICY UPDATES /
We’ve made some important updates to our Arrival and our Visitor Policies to help protect our patients and staff following the reintroduction of stage 3 restrictions in Melbourne
The following restrictions will be in place for the next 6 weeks:
* Only the patient being treated is to enter the clinic wherever possible
* Please stay in your car or don’t enter the clinic until your allocated appointment time
* Masks and sanitiser / hand washing facilities are available for all patients
* We have restricted the use of linen in the rooms – you are welcome to bring your own towel if you like
* Everyone who enters the clinic must maintain a distance of 1.5m between themselves and others at all times
Patients (and visitors) will be screened as you arrive
We will continue to maintain our strict hygiene and cleaning procedures so that you can have complete confidence that our clinic will continue to be a safe and welcoming space for you to visit. We look forward to seeing you soon 😊
COVID-19 Updates | 01.07.20
1At each and every appointment we will be asking these questions for the foreseeable future:
2We have updated our practice protection guide to limit the amount of contact between patients, practitioners and staff. Here are just a few examples:
3We have downloaded the COVIDSafe App. If you have the app, then let us help you get the most out of it. In your treatment, you will most likely be in contact with your practitioner on and off for over 15 minutes. For the app to be effective, the two phones (not just the people!) must be 1.5 metres apart for 15 mins.
These signs are on the desk in each treatment room.
4We have increased our cleaning procedures too. Below is our Practice Protection Guide that everyone adheres to.
Virtual Osteopathic Consults
TTelehealth is an amazing option when you can’t access our physical clinic. We believe that everyone should be able to access high quality osteopathic advice and care, and that is why we have added virtual consults to our service.