Valley Osteopathy has been the premier osteopathic clinic in the northern suburbs for over 15 years. We are a team of ten osteopathic practitioners with a combined experience of over 40 years. Along with our three administrative support staff we are constantly delivering outstanding clinical outcomes to our patients.
Our experienced practitioners have an interest in specialist areas such as sports medicine, back and neck pain, headaches, women’s health & pregnancy, paediatric conditions and adolescent health.
We have two practitioners involved in teaching at RMIT University.
We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential both professional and personally, and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment.
What we can provide:
- Part-time employment with all the perks such as paid holiday leave, sick leave and superannuation
- A busy clinic where you will build your clinic base
- A stimulating learning environment where you can learn from experienced practitioners from a wide variety of disciplines
- Access to in-house training, professional development and mentoring
- Fun and amazingly friendly team of like-minded professionals
If this is the sort of environment that you can see yourself thriving in, then we would love to hear from you. Please send your cv and cover letter stating why you think you will be a great fit for our team to email@example.com
Positions available now:
We are looking for a remedial massage therapist who:
- is a reliable, independent, personable therapist and has a desire to make a difference in people’s lives
- is always looking to improve their clinical knowledge and skills to provide the best patient outcomes and progress their career
- would like mentoring from experts in their fields
- is looking for a role that would stimulate and challenge them professionally as well as be given the opportunity to grow and develop
- is perhaps just not fulfilled in their career so far and know that there is a better opportunity waiting
- is diploma qualified
Wednesday: 2pm – 8pm
Thursday: 8am – 1.30pm
Saturday: 8am – 1pm
Immediate start available for the right candidate